April 13, 2012

The WHEEL Pastel Boxes

So, isn't this a cool idea for pastel boxes? After chatting with some folks on a pastel forum who really liked the boxes from the post below (where they are on my nested table) I thought I'd lay them out on a table to see if they would work well that way, too.  I love this set up so much that I called Larry (the maker of all things cool) and asked him if he would make them for other artists and he said that he would. Whoohoo!

I consider the color wheel to be my single most important tool. Having my pastel boxes emulating the colorwheel makes working with them feel very natural and logical. If you want to see some other pictures and read more about ordering them, visit ArtStudioTools.com.

Happy Dusting!
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a fantastic idea! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want these. I've been cleaning and organizing my pastels but there's not enough space in my box.

    ReplyDelete